Top 10 Things To Do In Central FL
There's are tons of great things to check out when you move to central Florida but here are a few of our favorites!
1. Theme Parks! This is an obvious one but the theme parks here are second to none in the world! So make sure you check them all out Disney, Universal, and Sea World all have something different but are definitely worth checking out!
2. Natural Springs! If your not from Florida you might not think of this but if you love nature you will definitely love the natural springs here! The crystal clear water is beautiful and a great place to spend time with loved ones!
3. I Drive! International Drive has tons of cool things to do and places to eat! From escape rooms to world class restaurants and of course the Orlando eye this is definitely an area you will want to see!
4. Downtown Orlando / Lake Eola ! Whether your checking out the weekly farmers market at Lake Eola or going to a Magic Basketball game downtown there is always something to do in Downtown Orlando!
5. Park Ave in Winter Park and Plant Street in Winter Garden! Park Ave is a great line of restaurants and shops and one of the best places in central Florida to walk around and get brunch! Plant Street in Winter Garden Not only has the famous Crooked Can Brewing Company which is a must do for sure but there is also a ton of other cool restaurants and stores to check out too!
6. Lake Nona and Boxi Park! Great Downtown area with brand new restaurants including Boxi park which is a bunch of container's that each serve something different to eat and drink!
7. Disney Springs and Universal's City Walk- If your missing the parks but just want to grab something to eat this is a great free option to get your theme park fix. (universal in the evening is free make sure to check before you go)
8. DR. Phillips Center- If you love plays and musicals not only will you be amazed by the talent that comes through here but the building itself is something to see! Even if your not a play person its definitely worth checking out!
9. The Town Of Celebration- Want to see the town disney started? Even though Disney is not in control of the town now its definitely still a great place to check out and spend some time!
10. Events- At all times of the year there are conventions at the Orange County convention center, college football bowl games, sports tournaments, and just about everything comes through central Florida at some time, so there is always something to do here in central FL!
If your looking to buy or sell a home here in central FL give us a call anytime at (407) 907-0065